• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Richest Member?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDX

ZLA.com
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2004
Messages
1,651
Reaction score
20
:wave:Hey, just out of curiosity, who's the RICHEST member on DNF?? :)
 
...on experience?
 
DotComGod (Adam) LOL
 
are we talking bank account or what? I would guess elequa.
 
Not necessarily DNF$, in domain value mostly! :)
...
Also, who's the BIGGEST BUYER? :smilewinkgrin:
 
Are you asking so you can pm the hell out of them?
 
I don't believe I was underestimating anyone?
 
Maybe not underestimate...but I can't stand getting bombarded with PM's myself! :yes:

I COULD BE Friends with ULTSEARCH (aka Yun Ye) you know! :smilewinkgrin:
 
Maybe not underestimate...but I can't stand getting bombarded with PM's myself!

I COULD BE Friends with ULTSEARCH (aka Yun Ye) you know!

But what difference would that make?
 
I know 2 millionaires in domain value on DNF but I think they don't want me to disclose their names in public.

As for DNF$, of course -=DCG=- is the richest person in this forum.
 
I think it's Blink.
 
Cool! And the BIGGEST BUYER? :smilewinkgrin:
 
in F$ its DCG, in domains values i think its Elequa
i didn't c all members portfolios, but saw some of Elequa names (i.net, media.com, dj.net, ibiza.com) think just this enough ;)
Buyer, sure me :D
 
The one who has gotten the most out of DNF, is the richest member!

Denny FTW.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom