• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Riddle me this Batman? Get 250 DNF$ reward

Status
Not open for further replies.

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2002
Messages
2,455
Reaction score
0
Have a quiz I need help on. I don't know the answer, but I'm gonna look like an idgit if I don't come up with something by tonight Monday 1 22 07. I will gladly reward the best answer with 250 DNF$. :)

Here goes: WHERE WOULD YOU FIND?
Hugh, Elizabeth, Rose, William and Katie together
 
Sounds like Prince William and his girlfriend? Maybe at the graduation?
 
My answer is: In the opening post of this thread.
 
@ coco club, London!

or at Boujis, they always goes there

Hugh Grant, Elizabeth Harley, Rose, prince William and GF Katie together

dono whois Rose
 
In England - not the answer they're looking for, but difficult for them to say you're wrong...
 
The Titanic

GoPC
 
A funeral? Or four weddings? Or both?
 
The wedding of HUGH Van Cutsem and ROSE Astor was attended By KATE Middleton and Prince WILLIAM. If you find an Elizabeth, this could be one answer if not the right one.
 
Katie, William, Hugh, Elizabeth and Rose together?

The correct answer was in Rowan's A Season's Tale


Nope, I don't have a clue either, but for posting I'm gonna send 100 DNF$ to each of you.
Thanks
Doc
 
Thanks for the donation. :)

GoPC
 
LOL - thanks Doc. Hey - these riddles are fun! We ought to find more :-)
 
Thanks for the donation !
 
Thanks for the donation, very cool...
 
can i get some too? for reading this thread? loll
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom