• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

right, a little help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDude

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2005
Messages
1,219
Reaction score
1
im being completely serious here, for years i was addicted to the computer, creating websites more often than i went the toilet, for the past 2 years ive had a decent social life and ive just not been doing any developing at all in that time, i still keep some domains i could put to good use, when im on the computer i find myself on myspace or msn a lot, i do try developing every now and then but after an hour i tell myself ill do it another time and have quite a few sites with nothing major on, have any of you been like this?

Any tips for really lowering the amount of social activity and spending more time on the computer, yeah its easy to say dont log in to them sites or dont go out as much but its just habit, and now i have a fulltime job (45 hour weeks) I would like to invest some of my income online, im just wondering any of you let social life get carried away with your internet time?

I actually do look back and miss the times I spent every free moment on the computer and would like them back!

Ps, No im not sad and pathetic ha!
 
You gotta make the hours in your day work for you. You always got weekends too ;)
 
Don't sleep, it's overrated anyway.
 
Hey Dude, I hear you. I get strayed away at times too but its all about FOCUS. It seems easy to do but if you set your priorities right then you'll get a sense of what you really need to be doing verses the distraction that kills your time. I know the internet is full of distractions as my biggest distraction is Poker ... lol and who doesn't play poker?.

To me I find it better to concentrate at the wee hours of the morning before everyone gets up. I sleep for 4 hours and get up at 2-3 am, brew some kona coffee and concentrate on what needs to be done before the day starts. The only noise is you typing on your keyboard or clicking of the mouse. All in all, stay focus.

Yeah those social networks really can be very distracting.
 
I agree, it's all about FOCUS! hehehe :peace:

Do not sleep unless you can't keep your eyes open...that's the only time you really need rest..and then it is good deep sleep!
 
thanks for the support..lol

:hug:
 
im just wondering any of you let social life get carried away with your internet time?

I actually do look back and miss the times I spent every free moment on the computer and would like them back!

Ps, No im not sad and pathetic ha!


Wow, you actually have a social life? I'm just the opposite. 24/7: work, computer, sleep. You have a life? I'm jealous.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom