• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Rolling Stones sucked big time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasquatch

Telling it like it is
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2003
Messages
1,089
Reaction score
0
I don't know whether they had any technical issues last night, but they sounded really terrible. In addition to "missing" each other's cues the sound was thin and hollow and Jagger was really reciting, not singing. On top of that they looked like a bunch of egyptian mummies.

I think it's time for Jagger to retire his gyrating hips act cause it certainly isn't
"hot" by any stretch of imagination. His stamina is admirable, but everything else is getting ridiculous, especially that tired Satisfaction crap.

Time certainly isn't on their side.
 
I saw the Rolling Stones live 5 days ago. I was 4 feet away from Mick and Keith. No disrespect, but you are full of it. :) They still know how to Rock and Roll (and I like it).
 
I think it's the fact that live concerts just don't look good on TV. Music videos look good on TV, but with a live concert, you really have to be there.

Their performance at this year's half time show wasn't one of their best, I will give you that, but I bet that it was incredible in person.
 
I have to agree with sasquatch here ... I've heard and seen better performances out of a uhaul rent-a-garage.
 
Ouch DCG! I saw them at the Garden a few weeks ago, and although moving slower then their Bridges tour, they were still one of the tightest bands I've ever seen. Didn't notice the walkers there either but then again I was fumbling with my hearing aid for most of the show after my bi-focals fell off ;) I agree that last night wasn't their best and Mick had me chuckling more then once.
 
Ahhhhhh Pissah, hows the gahden, I haven't been theah since it was the Fleet Centah, and that was 4 yeahs ago.
 
They are old and washed up...the Super Bowl halftime show was horrible.

I have never been huge fans of their work and this show didn't make me want to run out and buy their records.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom