• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Roman Temple but its a shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclewilco

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2002
Messages
5,374
Reaction score
0
As you know I like shed or 20, but one of my sheddies has out done himself and makes the sheddi community very proud.

He has turned his Garden shed into a Roman Temple, with a Pediment, Columns, Marble panels and of course a Flaming torch, So I think we can safely say that "the Romans have done something for us"!

http://www.readersheds.co.uk/readersheds/share.cfm?SHARESHED=667

Hail Tony is what I say

wilco
 
wow.. thats pretty neat actually.

I've been thinking of building my daughter a castle of sorts... but was worried of a secure foundation.. maybe something like this would make a good one.
 
Hell yeah!

That's very cool. :thumb:

Thanks for sharing
 
Very interesting shed - you sure love those sheds!
 
I was born in Rome...why do you like that old stuff?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom