• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Rulers.ca and more Sat.19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tedgeman

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
591
Reaction score
10
Thanks Everyone:)
 
Last edited:
nutritionguide.ca $15
displayproducts.ca $15
foaminsulation.ca $15
 
Here were a couple questions regarding this auction format:
For example, "do all auctions continue if someone bids in the last 30 minutes on any name, or is it just that name that gets extended 15 minutes?"

Tedgeman reply," just that name continues"

" Is it 15 minutes from the last bid (it should be), or the end of the auction at 6PM?
If the auction for a name gets extended to 6:08, can it get extended again if someone bids at 6:07? (it should be).

Tedgeman reply,"Yes it goes until the bidders quit putting in bids for a 15 minute period, after 5:59."

Note for Jaydub, if you find the link you sent me that works regarding anti-sniping, can you paste it here?
 
Glues - 15
nutritionguide - 25
 
Hey Tedgeman, Can you make this rule apply back to that sniper that ate my sirloin from right underneath my teeth? Come on! I called for it back then... I mean even the whole thing made me bitter that I boycott sourcream.ca and skimmilk, I remember, lol. since sniping is a scripter's best friend or maybe a sniper with lots of time, I call on you to award me one of the three sniped since I even aftersniped with higher bids. Can we have a redo or did he snipe them into his account already? lol ;) Kidding, you knooowww... Of course, only if theyre not in the account haha.

Here is my bid script (excuse the word format, I like transparency): 29:59 minutes before auction end Highest bids on :

Nutrition guide price at that time + 5
boxingequipment.ca price + 5

And if bids do occur during the sniping period (30 minutes) aand thereafter (when bids extend) ; I will keep my bids active automatically (on this wordly script) at +5 price until 1 hour after auction end. If bids are still going on then, I will quit. at auction end + 1:00:00 .

This method is patented and no one can replicate it. If you need clarification, it's easy, I'm winning these names, and no one can use this method for any other auction whatsoever. Use your php scripts, this script is my word one. And no, don't use it with tongue in cheek minutes added to the 1 hour extra bidding.

Thanks for the names, in advance! You can withdraw them to me by the way and I will refund any of you the 5$ diff that makes me win it, now. :D
 
Last edited:
I got the 3 names you named, without any software.. and someone else bid after me and took away one of my bidded names as well, and you don't see me crying about it. If you want the names, you should just go ahead and contact me, not trash sale threads.

That being said, I welcome the anti-snipping rule, I bidded last minute last time because such auctions forces you to in order not to get outbid.
 
Hey ca11, that script sounds great! Now, of course you realize that when I see it in action I will have to throw in a few $1000 bids. Of course you will still get the name -lol.

Tedgeman will owe me a few beers for that.

Good luck everyone!
 
outdoorequipment.ca $25
displayproducts.ca $25
 
nutritionguide - 30
 
"Tedgeman will owe me a few beers for that."

Anyone, who knows me, knows a couple of beers are in order for a visiting Domainer:)

Or coffee if you prefer....
 
nutritionguide - 50
 
foaminsulation 20
outdoorequipment 35
nutritionguide 55
 
Nutritionguide 70

Thats a generic I would have kept, if I had done better checks on it before listing it. Too many domains going, very tough to check them all, generic domains have value, but with a little traffic and over 100% click through,wait dbl check 98.21%, these are ones I like to try to keep. Anyways good luck tomorrow guys.
I really do have lots more
Cheers Tedge :)
 
Last edited:
coldcream.ca - $15.00
boxingequipment.ca - $20.00
displayproducts.ca - $30.00
rulers.ca - $15.00
scubaequipment.ca - $15.00
foaminsulation.ca - $30.00
Nutrition guide.ca - $75.00
 
nutritionguide.ca $100
displayproducts.ca $15
foaminsulation.ca $40
 
rulers.ca - $20.00
scubaequipment.ca - $20.00
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom