• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Samsung BlackJack Phone...Your Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanboy

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
819
Reaction score
0
http://www.samsungblackjack.com/

This is cingular's new phone. I've been thinking about buying either this phone, a BlackBerry Pearl, or the Treo 750 (whenever Cingular decides to release it) I haven't seen the blackjack in person yet. Does anyone here have it? Do you like it?

From what I've read, the blackjack is on cingular new fast 3G network, as will the treo 750 be when its release, but the blackberry pearl for cingular isn't. Is this true?

Thanks,

Seanboy
 
How much does it cost? I have the Treo 600...has a lot of problems...and they never change it or accepted to solve them...

There is also a Nokia similiar to the samsung and also others...
 
Please do get the TREO (600, 650, or 700) I tried all of them - they are great as a plam but not as a cell phone.

but if you looking to get a mobile - cellphone casino domain here is some that I consider to sell for the right price.

If you are intrested please PM me.


downloadmobilecasino.com
freegsmcasino.com
freemobilecasino.co.uk
gsmbaccarat.com
gsmbackgammon.com
gsmblackjack.com
gsmcasino.de
gsmpartypoker.com
gsmroulette.com
gsmtavla.com
mobilecaribbeanpoker.com
mobileplay65.com
mobiletawla.com
morninglotto.com
organizercasino.com
organizercasino.de
tawlamobile.com
freecellphonecasino.com
gsmcasino.de

Other Casino / Gaming Domians for Sale

bigmamacasino.com
bigmamabets.com
bingogazillion.com
casinogsm.com
casinostar.tv
cellphonecasino.ws
cellphoneodds.com
cellularodds.com
cellularicasino.com
deluxebaccarat.com
deluxecaribbeanpoker.com/
deluxemobilecasino.com
deluxetexasholdem.com
freetexasholdem.tv
handybackgammon.com
handypartypoker.com
itawla.com
lottogazillion.com
play65mobile.com
procasino.tv
sheshbesh.ca
starcasino.info
tiptopcasino.com
topgame.tv
 
How much does it cost? I have the Treo 600...has a lot of problems...and they never change it or accepted to solve them...

There is also a Nokia similiar to the samsung and also others...

They cost $200 with a two year contract. I have a treo 600 that i don't use. I had a ton of problems with that phone too. The 650 was a little better, and the 700's are ok I guess. The 750 is redesigned (here's a pic) and supposedly has WiFi. I like the blackjack because of its size, and it comes with xm radio. I mostly want a good phone for testing my .mobi sites while i develop them....and for music :)

That link shows the 750v for Vodaphone (UK) I believe that the cingular treo 750 will be the same.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom