Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

cctld Saturday May 3rd - domainer meet-up tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxwell

Formerly known as grcorp.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Title is misleading... this is for Saturday MARCH 3rd, NOT May 3rd - please take this into account!

To the domainers in the GTA...

Ilze has just informed me she'll be available tomorrow night (Saturday) to have a drink or two and discuss domains.

Her, I, and Stephen got together about a month or so ago and ended up having a great time, was hoping some others could join us.

What I am proposing is as follows... to meet at about 8:00 PM at the Banknote Bar and Grill at Bathurst and King as I had suggested in another thread - it's a great bar, very nice atmosphere to it.

Details of bar can be seen here: http://dine.to/banknote

Parking is available nearby, is also accessible by public transit.

Nothing fancy or formal, just getting together for a few drinks and discussing domains, online commerce, affiliate marketing, and the like.

No confirmations or anything necessary, though a post saying you're coming would be excellent. Feel free to drop by.

Should it make communication in this matter any easier, I'm reachable all hours of the day by phone or text at 416 841 7529.

Hope to see you all there!

Last edited:

Maxwell

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Ilze, looking forward to seeing you there :)

Also, I typed the title incorrectly, I was typing out a letter referencing the month of May, and wouldn't you know that I as a multitasker, ended up carrying that thought over to here.

As I've edited into the initial posting, this meeting is for Saturday, March 3rd, not May 3rd.

Hope this clears it up!

Maxwell

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And, of course, this happens, not only did a family thing come up for me, but Ilze also informed me she cannot come along as well.

That said, I won't be coming either, should anyone else have decided to come. Hopefully we can put something together with a bit more notice for next time around.

CanSpace

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Registrars invited? Not looking to sell anything of course.... just for drinks and some friendly chat!

Maxwell

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Registrars invited? Not looking to sell anything of course.... just for drinks and some friendly chat!

Can't have a registRANT without a registRAR! That said, you've got my OK on it, would love to be able to meet with a registrar next time we all get together.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think it would be great, after all we are in this mess together...lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators