• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Saturday May 3rd - domainer meet-up tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

grcorp

Enthusiast
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2009
Messages
1,434
Reaction score
208
Title is misleading... this is for Saturday MARCH 3rd, NOT May 3rd - please take this into account!

To the domainers in the GTA...

Ilze has just informed me she'll be available tomorrow night (Saturday) to have a drink or two and discuss domains.

Her, I, and Stephen got together about a month or so ago and ended up having a great time, was hoping some others could join us.

What I am proposing is as follows... to meet at about 8:00 PM at the Banknote Bar and Grill at Bathurst and King as I had suggested in another thread - it's a great bar, very nice atmosphere to it.

Details of bar can be seen here: http://dine.to/banknote

Parking is available nearby, is also accessible by public transit.

Nothing fancy or formal, just getting together for a few drinks and discussing domains, online commerce, affiliate marketing, and the like.

No confirmations or anything necessary, though a post saying you're coming would be excellent. Feel free to drop by.

Should it make communication in this matter any easier, I'm reachable all hours of the day by phone or text at --------

Hope to see you all there!
 
Last edited:
As Maxwell, said, I will be there for 8pm. Hopefully, a few more will join...

Ilze
aka Queen Mother
 
Thanks Ilze, looking forward to seeing you there :)

Also, I typed the title incorrectly, I was typing out a letter referencing the month of May, and wouldn't you know that I as a multitasker, ended up carrying that thought over to here.

As I've edited into the initial posting, this meeting is for Saturday, March 3rd, not May 3rd.

Hope this clears it up!
 
And, of course, this happens, not only did a family thing come up for me, but Ilze also informed me she cannot come along as well.

That said, I won't be coming either, should anyone else have decided to come. Hopefully we can put something together with a bit more notice for next time around.
 
Registrars invited? Not looking to sell anything of course.... just for drinks and some friendly chat!
 
Registrars invited? Not looking to sell anything of course.... just for drinks and some friendly chat!

Can't have a registRANT without a registRAR! That said, you've got my OK on it, would love to be able to meet with a registrar next time we all get together.
 
I think it would be great, after all we are in this mess together...lmao
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom