• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Scam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bing

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

I'm new here.

Six of my domains were not renewed even though I was charged for them and they showed as renewed with the company I use.

I lost one domain to somebody else. ( They will not answer my support tickets for this domain)

The company did register the other 5 for me at no charge.

The weird thing is that when I do a whois search for these domians,
all of them show that a day later the same names were registered as .info. I own the .com versions. 4 of them were registered by the same person using the company that I used.

I smell a rat and don't know what to do. I don't think they are going to do anything about the domain I lost.

Any insight would be helpful,

Thanks
 
I moved your post to gold cafe for you. Since you may not have full access to the exclusive area. So what registrar was it?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom