Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Scare the crap out of your friends - Magic mind reading Website - Trick Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinkarso

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The Trick behind MrAlmighty.com - TOP SECRET!

I am Mr. Almighty. After living through thousands of years on the earth, going through many trials and tribulations, I have developed an unique, and miraculous new ability. I am capable of seeing through time and space, granting answers to any question within seconds.

Actually.... Not Really
Okay, I lied. My name is not Mr. Almighty, I am not thousands of years old, and I do not have a sixth sense. MrAlmighty.com is a free prank site where you can trick your friends into believing that an imaginary person/thing is sitting at his desk, answering any question you throw at him using his amazing answer-finding powers. Of course, this is fake. However, this is so believable, a friend I tried it on had me change my shirt... 3 times. MrAlmighty knew what the color of what my shirt was every single time ;).

Video of it Working Live: http://www.mralmighty.com/trick1.html

How it Works
It's really quite simple. The trick is in the petition box. Instead of typing the normal 'Please answer the following question, MrAlmighty:' or 'Please answer:', you type the answer to the question you are about to ask. You start this by typing a period. Notice that instead of a period, the letter 'P' appears in the petition text box. Continue to type the answer to your question, and instead of displaying what you type, it will display the default petition text. After you are finished typing your predestined answer, finish with another period. Then, go ahead and finish the petition sentence.

Example
You type: .Blue.
Box Displays: Please
Question box: What color is the sky?
MrAlmighty Answer: Blue

Video Explanation of Trick: http://www.mralmighty.com/trick2.html

Any Questions? Good luck, pranking your family/friends! Original Idea: Wizard 666, the spirit of Liza, and PeterAnswers.com

Thank you,

Donny
Kinkarso.com Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom