• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

screen shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NAS125

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2006
Messages
360
Reaction score
0
Do you know how to take one? I am trying to take a screen shot of my stats, but I do not know how to. Please help me out. Thanks...

Also, What is the difference between "hits" and "visits"? I am using webalizer and it shows that standard graph with thoes options plus "files" and "pages". What are they all? Thanks...
 
Searching the forum can go a long way. I don't feel like going through the hits vs. visits definitions...(those can be easily found on this forum by searching) but one captures a screenshot using the "Prnt Screen" button on the keyboard and then pasting into a program such as Paint or Photoshop and saving the image as a .gif or .jpg and uploading it.
 
hm... that is what I was told to do, but I do not have that button! I have PRTSCR button and when I press that with what else I was told to do, nothing happens. Where is the PRTSCN button?
 
press that button, now open mspaint or similar and paste
 
hmmm... LOL... it works! Well, in my defense, it wasnt working last night!:P
Thank you all, no more help is needed!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom