Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

search engine submission

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello

What Tools are You using for listing Your site in many search engines? Are there any tools that list Your site in many engines in the same time? And how can I use META Tag-s? How they work?

Domain summit 2024

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
One good way. Try searchengineforums.com. Do a search on your topic.

Omni

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
stuff you don't need to submit your site to many search engines. Having your site in major search engines is enough - the rest will catch up by itself when they crawl. like mole said, a little research will help a lot.

stuff, I'm not sure that the automated tools are particularly useful for getting good listing, from what are hear manual submission is often the better method. I agree with mole that searchengineforums.com is very good the have diff forum on each seperate engine - just shows how complicated the whole area is.

btw- Happy birthday Omni! :)

Omni

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
the automated tools are definitely not useful. Webposition for instance had been said to actually decrease your site ranking - some suggest google are even going as far as tracking down sites using Webposition, whether or not that's true is another story. Definitely agree with snoopy, go for manual submission.

snoopy - thx.net :)

L

luckyphil

Hi stuff,

There is some quality info, tools and help for submitting to search engines that you might find useful at selfpromotion.com

Phil

Omni

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
apromotionguide.com is another good site. As far as Google is concerned, they either do not use meta tags at all or give them little importance.

devolution

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
AddMe.com is a great free site submission thing - you just fill in the basic tags and click the buttons.

And they provide links to some other tools.

LarryWentz

Sasquatch Researchin' Pool Hall Junkie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by luckyphil
Hi stuff,

There is some quality info, tools and help for submitting to search engines that you might find useful at selfpromotion.com

Phil

I also utulize SelfPromotion.com and definitely recommend the site. You can contribute to get extra benefits/tools like auto-submit every 45 days which I do.

I also have used ineedhits.com

Larry Wentz
http://www.AffiliateNetwork.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators