• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Search Function - No Results?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rngrdanny22

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2011
Messages
495
Reaction score
35
What is the current setting on the search feature regarding the minimum amount of characters accepted? I've tried searching for a domian that was for sale here a few days ago (small C-C domain), but when I search it doesn't come up. To make sure it just wasn't delisted, I've checked a search for my own 3-digit domains and they don't come up in the search either... Is it possibly because hyphens aren't allowed in the search?

Is there a way to fix this? I wanted to make an offer on the short domain I saw, but now I can't find the thread! :eek:
 
Upvote 0
Typically the full text search on mySQL requires at least 4 characters.
Did you try the full domain with extension ?
Or use google:
Code:
site:dnforum.com <query>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom