• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

SEDO.com DOWN MAy 17 11pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

BostonDomainer

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2006
Messages
2,292
Reaction score
65
Sedo has been down for hours! Does anyone know whats going on and can someone else verify this. I've not been able to access for hours now. My location is MA. United States. Plus not a single one of my names are resolving. This is weird.I tried other people's stats also and nothing?

I just checked now, I can connect via proxy. Can someone from around my area check. This may be a server or localized problem.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom