Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Sedo's account deleted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yesonline

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello, Sedo,

I have a friend whose sedo account has been just deleted by your staff due to his violation of some rules but which he did not mean to do it on purpose. Can we have some spare room to give him a second try to recover his hard working for weeks to build his listings on sedo.com?

All the mistakes are started by the IDN domains(ג .net " [xn--6db.net][HEBREW LETTER GIMEL]) he listed to sell, and a bidder reached his offer, when he signed the contract you sent to him, he found that your contract did not support the characters of the IDN domains, and he is new to this business, he thought the must fill all the contract form to proceed the deal, so he just did a stupid move that he CHANGED the ג .net to 21.net on the contract and sent it back, he says he had claimed very clearly that this domain is ג .net not 21.net, and also the bidder should know that what he bids is ג not 21.net.
Anyway, this move has been considered to violate your rules and your staff just cancelled all of his domain listings and account.
I think since he did not mean to do the fraud but making a mistake due to his blindness on the online business that he's never touched, and that was I recommended sedo.com to him , can we work something on it ?

If no, I can understand your policy. :cheeky:

SedoCoUk

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello yesonline,

We have already discussed this issue with the member involved.
I'm sorry if your friend feels that he has been treated unfairly, but our terms and conditions are clearly outlined upon becoming a member.

These terms and conditions are also readily available at any point on our homepage.
It is the member's responsibility to inform himself of our terms before signing up for an account.
On opening an account, a member is required to view the terms and conditions and then asked to confirm that he/she has read and understood them.

We have the details of this issue already and we do not feel that we have made a mistake.

Breaches of contract, contravention of terms and conditions and broken transfers are not issues to be taken lightly, as we have already pointed out to your friend.

If he would like to relist with Sedo, he can email us directly with an explanation and an excel sheet of the domains that he would like to list with us.

Kind Regards,

Nora Cotter
Key Account Manager

SEDO.COM :: Buy and Sell Domain Names and Websites

tel +49 (221)-420-758-287 :: fax +49 (212)-202-3951
email: [email protected] :: url: www.sedo.com

_______________________ :: make a name for yourself.

yesonline

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi, sedo,

thank you for your reply, and I would let him know that he may reopen a new account to list his domain again. Yes, he made a very wrong movement to break your rule and should be banned, he did not feel be treated unfairly, just hope he could have his account with you again. And I make him be the member of dnforum.com now, encourge him to talk with you and the members here if he got any problem or question just as I am doing often, that it would avoid the worst situation happened.

Thanks

SedoCoUk

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello again,

No problem at all - glad I could help.

Kind Regards,

Nora Cotter
Key Account Manager

DNnic

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi Sedo & Nora,

I'm glad to learn that Sedo offer me a chance to relist my domains again.

Due to the reasons that my English is poor, so, make some mistakes on listing my domain name on Sedo. And I'm here to say, if Sedo team "reopen" my account for me, I'll 100% follow the rule, and sincerely listen to every instruction from Sedo team...

Thanks - Yesonline,

Thanks - Nora

yesonline

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello, has SEDO recovered your acccount already?
I think you must have a better chance to sell your domain names at SEDO, I am going through one possible deal recently:)

DNnic

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
yesonline said:
Hello, has SEDO recovered your acccount already?
I think you must have a better chance to sell your domain names at SEDO, I am going through one possible deal recently:)

It is great to hear that you've got a chance to sell your domain on Sedo !

But I'm not lucky as you.

I've follow Nora's instruction to remove all the IDNs domain names from my domain list and email that list to him about 10 days ago.

Not yet get any response from Sedo; I;m still waitting...

I wish that I were lucky as Nitronet to get reply from Sedo in a short time;
http://dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=61755

SedoCoUk

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi DNnic,

Following breach of Sedo terms and conditions, the addition of your domain names is pending.
We have received your second list and that is being processed.

Kind Regards,

Nora Cotter
Key Account Manager

DNnic said:
It is great to hear that you've got a chance to sell your domain on Sedo !

But I'm not lucky as you.

I've follow Nora's instruction to remove all the IDNs domain names from my domain list and email that list to him about 10 days ago.

Not yet get any response from Sedo; I;m still waitting...

I wish that I were lucky as Nitronet to get reply from Sedo in a short time;
http://dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=61755

DNnic

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks Nora,

DNnic

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
My Sedo's account was alive finally, it really tooks a long time, but I still feel great for this results.

Although the domains shown on my new domain list (which list remove most of my IDNs & New.net's - .club / .shop & 2nd. level domain names) looks nothing special afterwards, but better than nothing ~~

Thanks - Yesonline,
Thanks - Nora,
Thanks - Sedo team.

dandoyle

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
.coms are dying,why type stocksandshares.com when stoks4u.com is the text language of the mobile phone.have you noticed that everyday .coms are getting cheaper.The soon to be released .eu domain will make them even cheaper get rid of them now,the end is short.

vincentliao

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dandoyle said:
.coms are dying,why type stocksandshares.com when stoks4u.com is the text language of the mobile phone.have you noticed that everyday .coms are getting cheaper.The soon to be released .eu domain will make them even cheaper get rid of them now,the end is short.

Good Point, but Put on wrong thread, don't you?! My dear dandoyle!

DNnic

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom