• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Seeking a brandable .ca domain, maximum budget $200

Status
Not open for further replies.

grcorp

Enthusiast
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2009
Messages
1,434
Reaction score
208
Testing out a deal site concept, I'm looking for something brandable.

The name need not have anything to do with deals. In fact, it shouldn't have anything to do with deals at all.

The correlation between the name in question and "deals" should be novel, and a tad quirky.

Meaning, "pineapple" would be the right idea. Unique, and most importantly, memorable.

Though I have a feeling I'll be spending a little more than that for pineapple dot ca...

So, fire away... if it sounds cool, send it my way. As I always do, I'll pay you up promptly, and make a smooth transaction take place.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom