• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Seeking free generator of LLL combinations

Status
Not open for further replies.

italiandragon

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2006
Messages
2,588
Reaction score
5
I had but I lost, a free tool that was creating very easily all the combination of LLL or NNN.

Does anyone know where I can find another one since I lost that one?

Thanks
 
If you have your own server you can use:
http://fyo.ca/index.php?name=Downloads&req=viewdownload&cid=1

Description: Use this php tool on your server to find unregistered domains in the following extensions - .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, and .ca.

Simply place the file anywhere on your server and call it directly. Search for available domains in LLL, LLLL, LLLLL, LLLLLL and NNN, NNNN, NNNNN. That's it - have fun!
 
Thanks for the info, Roy.
 
Would a list of each do?

yes, it would.....without extension so that I can add what I want.

Thanks!

If you have your own server you can use:
http://fyo.ca/index.php?name=Downloads&req=viewdownload&cid=1

Description: Use this php tool on your server to find unregistered domains in the following extensions - .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, and .ca.

Simply place the file anywhere on your server and call it directly. Search for available domains in LLL, LLLL, LLLLL, LLLLLL and NNN, NNNN, NNNNN. That's it - have fun!

thanks but I need the list for other ccTLDs and plus I tried it but I don`t how how to make it works....it`s just a php file and when I click on it it show just a text file.
 
The file can be edited rather easily to include any extension - as long as you know the whois server. It must be uploaded to a server and called directly - ie mywebsite.com/find.php
 
The file can be edited rather easily to include any extension - as long as you know the whois server. It must be uploaded to a server and called directly - ie mywebsite.com/find.php

so for example if I want to check the whoi in the indian registry that has double extensions ( .in or .co.in ) what should I do ?

I just need a list of LLL cominations so I can generate the extension with my DRT.

Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom