• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Seeking Luc ( creator of DRT )....desperately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Luc how can you run a business like you do,the support sucks and you never answer my question's,it's a shame because it' not a bad program if it ever worked properly !
I think you need to start sorting your support out pretty quickly before drt's reputation get's tarnished and you know how word gets about quickly on these forums !
Oh and i'm still waiting for you to sort out my problem !
 
Hi,

Last time I heard from LUC (about 10 days ago)...he was in the process of moving himself and his business to Texas...this may have jamed him up a bit.

Luc seems very nice and responsible...

So if anyone else has tried to move family and business accross country, you know that this can disable or at least disrupt your online activities.

Just a thought to why he may not be as responsive as he might normally be.

Peace,
Dan
 
No excuse i moved my whole business over a weekend and made sure my clients needs were dealt with at the same time, it's very unprofessional not answering support question's and it will hurt in the long run unless he sort's it out pretty quickly !

It's not as if i'm the only who's complaining either !
 
Dan. Thanks.

I apologize for the delay.

I was at the DomainFEST conference in Amsterdam and unfortunately my e-mail did not work for 7 days.

Most of you who have dealt with me know I respond to e-mails almost immediately. Right now I have over 1k in the queue from the last 7 days so it'll take a while to rip through them.

All issues will be resolve shortly.

Thanks for your patience guys,
Luc Lezon
 
I've also tried to contact Luc regarding my registration. I've emailed several times the last 15 days.. and left a few voicemails. Usually Luc is very responsive, but lately, he has been non-responsive..
 
Check your spam box. I'm always around and answer e-mails instantly. [email protected] or [email protected]. Make sure that you confirm your e-mail address the first time you send me an email or it will go to my spamarrest spam box.
 
Yeah I've confirmed my spambox and clicked on spamarrest.... I even tried w/ my other accounts like yahoo, gmail.. but to no avail.. but looks like you're replying to my pm :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom