• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Selling my reseller domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

namewaiter

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,815
Reaction score
0
Can I sell my hosting reseller domain name? I have about 15 sites hosted on it and was approached by someone to buy the name (hostmyforum.com). Is it easy to transfer to a new domain, what steps would be involved?

This maybe a better question for my hosting company, but I figure someone here would have gone through the same type of thing.

TIA
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom