• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

septic tank image ad on adsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

hugegrowth

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
5,992
Reaction score
150
Does anyone else get that septic tank 'no more pumper truck' banner ad show up in their adsense (if you choose images)? It's septal or something or other and it drives me crazy. Totally unrelated to the content on my pages. Text links always work fine but because of this ad I hesitate to use the image option.
 
What keywords are used? Maybe I should try it. I own sewerage.com :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom