• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Serial killer on the loose in Ipswich

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprised if the ripper put in a claim for the reward and claimed legal aid.

Two friends of mine works in solicitors. One told me about a man who chopped his arm off with hedge clippers to try and swindle 100k out of insurance

Another told me about a man who burnt himself on a frozen turkey!! He won and got shed loads!

(think paxo)
 
What makes me angry is that a group connected to the local council in that area are wanting several thousands to pay prostitutes that they see on the streets over Xmas so they stay off for their safety, do they not think that will encourage the girls to be on the streets even more.

Like Predator said its all down to drugs and being able to buy them or pay off a debt, as for the money well the Police only pay if it leads to a conviction (98% certain) and they will want to get off the streets.
 
Last Login: 10/27/2006
I guess he´s been busy lately...
 
Bit of a shitter for the 7 friends on there, they have pics so a lot of people in the area will know them so if I was them I would contact Myspace asap
 
And would you believe, some f***ing louse has regged the domains ipswichripper com and co.uk in the last couple of days. SCUM

Funny you say that...why did you look up the domain? To register it maybe? ... hippocrate.
 
What makes me angry is that a group connected to the local council in that area are wanting several thousands to pay prostitutes that they see on the streets over Xmas so they stay off for their safety, do they not think that will encourage the girls to be on the streets even more.

It just boggles me that people will continually try to pound a square peg into a round hole without considering the consequences. If they were to do this, Ipswich will suddenly and briefly increase in population by about 20,000 prostitutes. And if you don't pay all of them...well, you'll just get sued.
 
Profie says he's "the Bishop". Don't we have one of those here on this forum?
 
I did a load of google searches - I thought I had found the guy on a soccer forum talking about the area. Just removed the link as can't be the same bloke. He is online now.
 
Funny you say that...why did you look up the domain? To register it maybe? ... hippocrate.

No, I looked it up when the term was being banded about on the news, and I knew some louse would have regged it, so I wanted to see who it was.. Was it you??? :lol:
 
No, I looked it up when the term was being banded about on the news, and I knew some louse would have regged it, so I wanted to see who it was.. Was it you??? :lol:

Hah, so you looked it up because you knew someone had regged it? What is the point in that...

And no, it wasn't me who regged it. Even if it had been me, I don't see the crime in it. I am not the one who is slamming on the guy who regged it - as someone else stated it is no different then many other domains being regged.
 
Wow, Ipswich is like Sin City. I hope the killer is caught before he makes his next move.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom