• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Seriez.net - Aged 16 years old

SergWebAssets

http://www.SergWebAssets.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2017
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Hey DNF!

I have a domain that I am sitting on that was originally registered in 2001. I am looking for offers on my domain name Seriez.net, this domain gets around 22,200~ global monthly searches organically.

I am looking for best offer. If you have any questions, please PM me or shoot me an email at [email protected]

Thanks guys!
 
Back
Top Bottom