• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Service to find Endusers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamloops

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2006
Messages
508
Reaction score
0
I want to sell a .ca name at the myid auctions. Dont feel like doing the leg word myself to find potential endusers to get the work out , is there any kind of service that will create a list for you of potential endusers?
 
Last edited:
Google what? I dont want to do the leg work dont have the time, want to pay someone to do it for me. I will contact the endusers just want to have someone do the work and compile a list.
 
Enter term(s) into Google.com, click "Google Search"...poof...list of potential end users.
 
Enter term(s) into Google.com, click "Google Search"...poof...list of potential end users.
I know that, but I dont have the time to do it I want to pay someone to do the work for me. Someone that is good at it.
 
Last edited:
I've done what you're talking about. It's one of the reasons I decided not to start a new auction site despite the fact we had previous experience and the software to do it.

It will never be truly successful until you involve the endusers and that is sooo time intensive. I spent probably 4-5 hours just to get a list of 2500 industry participants for one domain and that was with software to do most of the work. And I won't even tell you what it cost time wise to get a DB of 20,000 realtors...
 
Its a LL.ca I want to auction, could be lots of companies with the Intials but finding them will be a pain in the butt I think.
 
Here are places you can go to find contact and email info...i.e. leads for end users.
Canada411
Cipo
google...already mentioned
and the cira database.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom