Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Set of 10 typo/TM domains with lots of traffic and revenue

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a buyer for a set of 10 TM/TM-typo names that a friend wants to sell.

He is looking for 1 year's projected income at trafficz.com, which works out at US$7,000.

This traffic should pay back the US$7,000 in less than a year if higher pay services than trafficz.com are used.

If anyone is interested at this price level, please e-mail me at richard (at) moyobamba (dot) net.

If there is no purchaser at US$7,000 he will drop to US$6,000, but that is the absolute minimum. Please do not reply if you are not prepared to consider paying at least US$6,000 for the set.

Trafficz.com stats will be sent to serious enquiries.

Thanks.

Domain Summit 2024

peekaboo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dotNetKing said:
I'm looking for a buyer for a set of 10 TM/TM-typo names that a friend wants to sell.

He is looking for 1 year's projected income at trafficz.com, which works out at US$7,000.

you know, you talk mostly what you ("your friend") want, but don't provide enough info. for the potential buyer.

how long have these names are in your friend's possession?

what is their daily traffic?

what is their click through rate?

on exactly what basis are you projecting 1 year's income?

what industry/field (entertainment, finance, health...) do these names belong?

anything else?

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello producer.

Additional information is available, as indicated in my original post, for anyone who can seriously consider the $6,000 minimum for this package.

I would not expect people who can't afford this amount to ask for the trafficz.com stats, as they would be wasting both their time and mine.

As indicated in the original post, the projected one year's income is based on trafficz.com income. (It should be possible for people who "know the biz" to get this amount in much less than a year).

Not in the original post, most of these names are recent acquistions (under a month). My friend has had a few of them for at least a month, but exactly how long, I don't know.

The field's are mixed - car related, entertainment, motorbikes and one or two others that aren't obvious to me from the actual names.

I hope this helps you (and others) a bit.

I have had several enquiries already, but no offers yet that meet the target or the minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom