Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Brandable.uk

developed Several Sites for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylercruz

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have the following sites for sale:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

PoliticalWord.com - $415.00

Traffic: 90 uniques/day (average taken from past month)
PR: 4
Alexa: 1,103,744
Earnings: No advertising on site.

Includes domain name, fully owned vBulletin licence (worth $160), and full site including custom graphics. Forum updated to

latest version and a front add-on mod is installed and working fine. Administering the site is and honest piece of cake with

the software's administration area. The site gets a lot of daily search engine bots, as it is search friendly.

AlienTalk.com - $1000.00

Traffic: 50 uniques/day
Alexa: 1,042,067
Earnings: $1.00/month adsense, a couple videos sold on Amazon.

Every thing on the site, minus the forum, was hand-coded by me. This includes the staff area where you can add news and edit

news, UFO sightings, etc. All this custom code allows for complete control over the presentation and use of the data in the

site. A couple areas of the staff area are not completely finished (ex. for the ufo sightings, you need to upload the images by

hand).

Please note that the buyer should know how to modify some simple code, as converting the site to a new server will take a

little bit of technical know-how (Mainly just changing path variables). The backend of the site is made in Perl and MySQL and

all my code is clean and commented. It also uses the HTML::Template model making changing the site to a new design very easy.

ESLDb.com - $385.00

Traffic: 20 uniques/day (average taken from past month)
Alexa: 3,847,594
Earnings: $1 a month from adsense

ESL Database and Resource Centre for Teachers. It also uses the HTML::Template model making changing the site to a new design

very easy. I've now coded a custom administration area for it where lesson plans, tests, and worksheets can be easily added to

the site. On a final note, I coded ESLDb.com to be extremely search engine friendly; every single page looks like a directory.

BadmintonForums.com - $285.00

Traffic: 10-15 uniques/day
PR: 3
Alexa: 3,959,619

Aside from being a great domain name, the badminton niche is special in that there is very little quality competition for it

online. The main one is badmintoncentral.com (which owns badmintonforum.com). In fact, in the first week I launched this site,

I had quite a few visitors come over from BadmintonForum.com to visit. All the site needs is some TLC (Tender loving care), and

perhaps a conversion to vBulletin.

GymnasticsForums.com - $250.00

Traffic: 100 uniques/day

Aside from being the ONLY gymnastics forum on the Internet, GymnasticsForums.com has just gained amazing popularity. Not too

long ago I was contacted by a gymnast in college who was interested in sparking up interest in the site. Since the site wasn't

getting much attention, I made him the administrator of the site, and I was astonished to find 15 members registered the next

day, and around 60 posts. There are now even more members and more posts, as he somehow drives gymnasts to the site.
I raised the price of this site simply because now it has traffic (100 uniques a day now) and a lot of potential.

Or purchase them all for $2000.00 ($335 savings)

Contact e-mail: [email protected]

Domain Summit 2024

Sub

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
For Alientalk.com, is the earnings $100 per month? I can't believe you can sell a site for $1000 with $1 revenue. Surely its a typo?

tylercruz

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nope, the earning is $1 a month :)

It is the potential of earnings that determines the price I set to it. Here is a related example. Let's say somebody has a cooking site called Cooking.com and has lots of information and content, yet it only makes 1 dollar a month. Is that site only worth 5 dollars? Obviously a domain of cooking.com is worth more than alientalk.com, but this is why I priced it at that price.

Anyhow, now that I've explained things, if you are not interested in purchasing the site, please keep your comments to yourself. Thanks.

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
tylercruz said:
Nope, the earning is $1 a month :)

It is the potential of earnings that determines the price I set to it. Here is a related example. Let's say somebody has a cooking site called Cooking.com and has lots of information and content, yet it only makes 1 dollar a month. Is that site only worth 5 dollars? Obviously a domain of cooking.com is worth more than alientalk.com, but this is why I priced it at that price.

Anyhow, now that I've explained things, if you are not interested in purchasing the site, please keep your comments to yourself. Thanks.

Personally I think it was a great QUESTION and not a COMMENT. Seems to me he was interested but wanted to double check those numbers. Isn't this the place to ask about details of your site and its potential.

I am getting fed-up with sellers who only expect a SOLD post without anyone questioning them about the site...He wasn't appraising your site.

And yeah...you can tell me not to post and to keep my comments to myself as well but guess what ...I am interested in AlienTalk.com..are you open to negotiate or is your price firm? Or should I just not question your post and move on?

I offer $50....my reason is that with that $10 you could invest in say...exxon stock and that stock could potentially rise 100x that...

lmk if you accept my generous offer.

tylercruz

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
labrocca,

Perhaps you interpreted Sub's posting as purely innocent and curious, but I sensed at least some negativity in it personally.

I welcome all comments and suggestions regarding the sites. If he had asked me "Why should I purchase this for $1000 when it only makes $1?" then I would of been able to respond in a more informative manner. Instead he stated "I can't believe you can sell a site for $1000 with $1 revenue."

As for my price, I am open to offers close to my listed price.

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:)

I have seen alientalk.com before...you got a nice site there with good design and custom code is nice too.

How much updating does the site take a week?

tylercruz

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Labrocca,

As for updating, right now I am just adding news about once a week or so which takes me about 3 minutes to do with a picture.

In addition to that, I'm always improving the site doing little minor improvements to the site, such as adding more custom forum themed images, to adding minor staff/admin area improvements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Days till Domain Summit

Days

Hours

Minutes

Seconds

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom