• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Shoe Riddle? Do you know the answer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Is it a long shoe or short shoe?
2. Is it lubricated or unlubricated???
3. Is it natural or artificial???
4. Color or Clear??
5. Soft or hard??????????????
 
The answer I was looking for was: "flushing public toilets"
 
Did you try it before? I alway did....but I never guessed!!! Funny riddle!:fencing:

The answer I was looking for was: "flushing public toilets"
 
For sure. I don't touch those things.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom