• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Shopping script help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2005
Messages
5,746
Reaction score
28
I know my way around the net but know nothing of scripts. Can anyone recommend a good shopping script that I can use for some of my shopping sites?
 
Saw this on the web, would like to hear what others might be able to say about it: comersus.com.
 
Thanks all. I am very familiar with shopping carts and payment processors but was curious to see if there is a script out there comparable to Clickbank but for physical products. Any suggestions?
 
Try Cubecart. Template driven, easy to modify, and free ;)
 
Felix said:
Try Cubecart. Template driven, easy to modify, and free ;)

Thank you. I will check it out...
 
I've used a number of carts, from free to commercial. The overall best experience I've had is with oscommerce.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom