• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Should I sell my PS3 on eBay now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maui

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
189
Reaction score
0
what do you guys think? sell now or later? There's a lot of hype now and I"m' thinking that perhaps waiting a few more weeks would result in higher bids (after people realize how they're all sold out!)
 
How much are you selling it for?
 
No, you should sell it to me for a fair price.
 
if you are planning to make money then sell before christmas
 
I heard on this evening's news that there were 400,000 units released for sale in the U.S. today and another 600,000 in coming weeks. Sell now while the frenzy is in full swing.
 
Winning bids were up to $15k earlier...SELL!
 
thanks guys! I'll sell now!
 
Ebay is restricting who can sell them on there. You must have certain feedback levels etc.
 
even if they have 10000000 feedback and registered since 1997 there will be people on there cashing out and selling ps3s they dont even have just like the xboxes.. unless theyre nice enough to do one of those "empty box" auctions, which ebay doesnt allow either but usually its too late.
 
Nope anyone can sell them now. restrictions for sale was for pre-sales only. incidentally, bid's up to $2,025 for mine. Not bad on a $700.00 investment where I didn't even have to wait in line...gotta love costco.
 
PS3 for 15,000K? Some people have too much time/money to waste...
 
thats crazy i suggest u sell it now and double ur money lol u can buy another one afterwards lol
 
Ok I sold one yesterday for $3,050! i have one more that I think I'll wait till the holidays
 
Buyers and sellers beware. I'd say all of those "crazy" bids are bogus or a few people got caught up in all the fervor and will back out of the deal. Most of the high bidders on those auctions are not registered users now. I just saw one go for $1,275. Still a tidy profit at that price. Early bird gets the worm(s).
 
It's another sign of the "now now now" society we live in. People can't wait a few more months, they want their toy now and are willing to go to extremes, paying 3-5 times its prices from scalpers.
 
Ya, over here in Canada, we like to call them "dumbasses"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom