• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Show us your best name!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will add 4,see my signature. :cool:
 
EmailAddresses.com - my most popular site and IMO a catchy name too!
 
Originally posted by izopod

Just show only one, and only one domain.


Damn you Izopod. It's hard to pick just one.

Hmmmmmm......*thinking*
 
Stealth.org

Actually, it's not the best ;)
I like it, anyway.
 
Originally posted by NamePopper.com


Damn you Izopod. It's hard to pick just one.

Hmmmmmm......*thinking*

Second that....How about, say, five or ten top names?:D
 
Boarder.com = Favorite
Chimineas.com = Most valuable
 
Gotta go with Check.us
 
uncensored.com
qyq.net
adults.us
broadcaster.cn
òóðèçì.êîì (mult Cyrillic Windows)
 
Originally posted by _Yakov_
uncensored.com

uncensored="Free Speech" in the US...

Mucho Dinero!!! Very nice Yak!
 
Then it has to be site.ca

But I really purchased this name for its sub domains. It can be used for *any* Canadian site with the appropiate sub domain.

I am currently developing

www.hotels.site.ca

and

www.travel.site.ca

And of course I can "register" any choice keyword as a subdomain at no cost. So in reality I can have as many Canadian domains as I want.
 
Originally posted by FineE
So in reality I can have as many Canadian domains as I want.

Congrats on Site.ca!!

I think I'm going to Subdomain Protection.biz...

software.protection.biz
fire.protection.biz
data.protection.biz
(and others)

:D
 
And congrats on protection.biz. That is a nice name!!

As for subdomain "registrations" I would suggest

virus, trademark, domain, legal, among others.

Another idea is to use the Overture keyword tool or Wordtracker for good keywords ending in protection.
 
right draqon, you're only sentimental value with our domains is with hotboysex.com
 
those pictures i put up were for me and my mother's eyes only, you big jerk.
 
DiscGolf.net
It's a sentimental favorite and my favorite sport. I have helped raise funds, design, and install 2 discgolf courses in my home town. Both are free and open to the public and get a good deal of play.

It took a substantial investment a great deal of time to development these courses. I hope to start developing DiscGolf.net soon. Maybe someday the things I love to do will make me money............................
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom