• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Sibername Terrible Auction Process

Status
Not open for further replies.

ianccc

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
41
Sibername – open-system bidding

I for one am totally against this type of bidding – Now bidders do not have to worry about their bid on Wednesday – just cherry-pick the RE-bid on Thursday

At the end of Wednesdays CIRA Auction – Sibername won a domain that I bid $50 on, the only other bid was for $35 so at the close on Wednesday I was HIGH-bidder – So the advantage is now with the LOW-bidder or any OTHER bidder to cherry-pick, There was a bid on Tuesday for $51 – so Sibername made an extra dollar $1 and lost a customer

Congratulations Eugene on you $1 you da man

E-Mail to Sibername
I will not be participating in your auctions and will continue on my systematic process of transferring domains out to another registrar at renewal time
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom