• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Silent Auction?????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cage.com seems like a particularly good deal. Keep in mind that given how many names were in the silent auction (compared to bidders) there were bound to be some good deals.

One other thing I think we are seeing here is that Domainers patience for bidding on untargeted generics is running out. So even common words like Cage or Castle sell for low prices, while Cameras.com scores a 1.5MM payday.

I can think of a few business who might want Cage or Castle, but like I say, Domainers seem to have grown tired of trying to convince big business to drop huge sums on domains like this.
 
Cage.com seems like a particularly good deal. Keep in mind that given how many names were in the silent auction (compared to bidders) there were bound to be some good deals.

One other thing I think we are seeing here is that Domainers patience for bidding on untargeted generics is running out. So even common words like Cage or Castle sell for low prices, while Cameras.com scores a 1.5MM payday.

I can think of a few business who might want Cage or Castle, but like I say, Domainers seem to have grown tired of trying to convince big business to drop huge sums on domains like this.

I have noticed the same trend........however cage.com still seems very cheap imo.
 
Castle was the steal for me. There must be thousands of companies with the name in the world.
Or even for a site that sells castles & chateaus, it's dirt cheap.
That will resell for much higher, maybe in private.
Cage was very cheap too. Lots of uses.
Pred
 
You mean Domain Masters? The shows are on Wednesdays, not Tuesdays.

yes..I had my days mixed up..LOL:teeth_smile:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom