• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Silly guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

H4CKER

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Hey,
I was just surfing to some other domain forums and saw this evud.com
so what do you think of this quick richy guy?%+|
Seems silly to me, his never gonna make it!
 
You think so? hahhe :)
Seems to me too but if the website is gonna make good PR, I'm gonna buy some links!
 
Guy that owns the site owns atleast 1 link that he advertised as being a donator.

This is a scam.
 
Uh huh....Anyone want to buy a link for one of my sites. :-)
 
I bet he won't keep his word and extend the deadline infinitely.
 
I cannot believe it!
14 links sold!
There are stupid people out there!
 
H4CKER said:
I cannot believe it!
14 links sold!
There are stupid people out there!
I hope you were not looking at me when saying that :cheeky:

Its like that rabbit site where the guy said he will kill his rabbit unless he made $xk.
 
H4CKER said:
Seems to me too but if the website is gonna make good PR, I'm gonna buy some links!

H4CKER said:
I cannot believe it!
14 links sold!
There are stupid people out there!

You know what I think H4CKER, and I'm almost 100% sure that this site is yours!!

Look, the evidences are there... you promote your own page, you call stupid to the guy who made it and you call stupid to yourself (see above), you are the only person who right every end of a sentence with "!", both have @gmail.com, etc... etc... the majority of the links are from one person... lol

will destroy this website and let this domain name, evud.com, expire if I don't make 50,000$ by June 15, 2006!
Donate now and save this website and its domain name! All donators' websites will be posted here on one line each.
The goal is to make evud.com recieve many visitors, so people will donate to have their website's links here! The least
you can donate is 10$ which will get you a link posted here on the home page! Donate 20$ and get 2 links of very good
advertising! In case you want your links to be in bold or in other color you must pay 10$. You can buy bold, italic, underline
links and different font, color and size for 10$! Please contact me at [email protected] for more information and questions!
Links will stay here forever, until you die, of course if I make the 50,000$ or your link will stay here until June 15 of 2006!
Remember that if I don't manage to make the 50,000$ I should destroy this site. Also, after sending the 10$, send an mail
to [email protected] with the transaction number and the link you want to add here! If you just want to donate without
getting a link just send all your donations to [email protected].

Why didn't you say in first post this was your "project" like milliondollarhomepage.com or something?
 
We won't see that child come back to this topic again. lol
 
Vorty said:
You know what I think H4CKER, and I'm almost 100% sure that this site is yours!!

Look, the evidences are there... you promote your own page, you call stupid to the guy who made it and you call stupid to yourself (see above), you are the only person who right every end of a sentence with "!", both have @gmail.com, etc... etc... the majority of the links are from one person... lol



Why didn't you say in first post this was your "project" like milliondollarhomepage.com or something?

Wow, Vorty good detective work.

It's amazing the lengths some people will go for $10.
 
The site isn't mine! Why because I add many "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"?
Everyone is using gmail!
The owner of the website is monRa,
just chekc this http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=46719
I wonder who is monRa at these forums?
I searched at the forums for monRa if I can find any member called so and saw these...
http://www.dnforum.com/f27/get-150dnf-per-month-thread-76509.html?highlight=monRa
and
http://www.dnforum.com/f27/work-dnf-monra-com-portofolio-thread-71970.html?highlight=monRa
check these...
Thanks,
monRa or cogeek
So, I think cogeek is the owner of eVud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not sure about the 100% Vorty, expect if I'm the owner of eVud.com and I don't know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, and here some more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if you like them so much!!!!!!
By the way Vorty, I see you are using hotmail and cogeek too, maybe you are cogeek????
What do you think? Am I good detective???
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I'm sorry H4CKER but you with every message prove that you are the owner. lol
monRa said:
Thanks,
monRa
What do you think?

monRA said:
Look, because they idea is silly and suck will create traffic I think, I was also thinking do a PressRelease so that will make good PR and make people buy!

monRA said:
you think so fryman?

H4CKER said:
so what do you think of this quick richy guy?

H4CKER said:
You think so? hahhe :)

H4CKER said:
What do you think? Am I good detective???

I never see so many "think's" and "exclamation points" together.

» Sorry, even your login is identical H4CKER - monRa

»» You right exacly like monRa... lol


H4CKER said:
By the way Vorty, I see you are using hotmail and cogeek too, maybe you are cogeek????
I confess, I'm cogeek... lol (you catch me) =))
 
I'm sorry H4CKER but you with every message prove that you are the owner. lol

I agree.

How lame.
 
you could simply tell by his replies too before someone said it was his.. lol... people are toooooo easy to figure out these days.
 
wow Vorty

if you are right, then you are GOOD! I am very impressed!

zach
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom