• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Site examples with hight ctr?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KMEDIA

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 30, 2005
Messages
770
Reaction score
0
Hello,

I would really appreciate if you could post some examples of sites with high ctr - especially regarding contextual ads. It can be your own sites or some you just heard of. They have to follow the TOS.

Thanks in advance,
Jonas
 
py0.net gets exceptionally high CTR... sometimes as much as 200% or more per day. Year To Date Average at Parked.com is 142.90 % since the first of March. Adult in nature. Didn't know it when I bought it. Makes around $100 per month with ZERO promotion.

GoPC
 
Nice...

I would like to see some custom designed sites.
 
I would like to know what is considered a high ctr say for Adsense?
 
Generally I consider 4% plus high
 
1. blend the ads into the rest of the content (without breaking the tos, of course)
2. put a large ad unit (or two) in the center, or where visitors would def see it.

and you'll get highest ctr, really simple as that ;)

also depends on the source of traffic of course, but for targetted traffic, from search engines, or typeins - 4% is very low. 10-20% is more like it.
 
conveniently "forget" to put a BACK button at the various pages of the website, leaving the visitor no other choice than to click on your ads (some are not used to the browser's back function).
 
Example of the websites I make - original content. Online since April 1 - 27% CTR with adsense.

canadaemployment.info
 
More examples more than welcome.
 
I heard the guy that owns PlentyOfFish.com makes a Fortune on clicks as it's free to join...

If an average of $10,000 a day from Adsense is considered a fortune than indeed he does. :)
 
ComputerHardware.net 13 - 15% average
 
Here's another of mine at 28.27% - Canadian Bonds

It's ugly but it works well. So well I can't be bothered to make it look good. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom