• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Six .pl-domains check.pl, firstclass.pl, domaincheck.pl, newyorkcity.pl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xandra

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2007
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
I’m taking offers for this 6 .pl-domains from my family

n/ewyorkcity.pl
...

Each Domain starting with .......

Payment via creditcard, wire transfer or PayPal with 3 % fees added to the ending sales price.
A BIN will be posted when a few bids are received.
Bulk offers are also welcome.
I am taking offers for these names, I reserve the right to sell at any time if I get an offer I am happy with, or not to sell them at all if the offers are not high enough.

Post or PM me your offer.
Thank you for your friendly offers.

Kind Regards,
Xandra
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom