• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Snapnames Auctions

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordbyroniv

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 19, 2007
Messages
1,246
Reaction score
18
I remember reading on this list that snapnames will auction off domains for a user for a fee. Is this accurate? If so, how is it done and what is the cost?
 
Email I received from snapnames inquiring about private names auctions.
At this time, we are not selling domain names for all customers. We are hoping to offer this service in the near future, but right now names are being sold in a type of Pilot project. I have passed your contact information to the correct department. They will contact you about how you can participate and sell your domains.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know.
 
I'm testing it right now, you have to transfer the names to them, they take 20% commission.
 
the 20% loss can be offset if "bonkerstwo" is the winner.
 
but yet when offered premium traffic names here on the forum via PM never responds..lol
 
Alert! My 1st post is an email I received from Snapnames!

I do not work for or represent Snapnames.

I've received 2 pms and 3 emails asking about when it will be available from people thinking I am a rep for Snap.
 
Contact me via email (kjel@snapnames-dot-com) if you have a portfolio or portion thereof you want us to list. I'll put you in touch with the right people here to evaluate the names and see if it makes sense.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom