• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Snow storm increasing my traffic

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 70408
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 70408

Guest
I have always loved the snow, but it's even better now. With every storm, traffic to FlightDelays.com jumps. Still trying to optimize it as best as possible. It seems that I will use a keyword like "flight cancellations" or "flight times" and when I hit "test," it shows relevant links. However, even with the same keywords, the test links seem to change a few days later and my CTR drops If the name doesn't sell at TRAFFIC, it will be my next development project. I am suffering from listing regret right now!
 
Don't you know it! LOL!!!

Just popped in to say... Great domain :)

Good luck at TRAFFIC!

GoPC
 
Don't you know it! LOL!!!

Just popped in to say... Great domain :)

Good luck at TRAFFIC!

GoPC

Thanks! I don't know whether it will be selected for the live auction or not, so I guess we shall see how many people check it off and request it. I guess I have mixed feelings on this.

My parents are flying today so I have been using a different service to track their flight. If it doesn't sell, I will be able to use mine next time!
 
Let it snow, let it snow!
 
Actually...
It snowed here today!
Weirdest wheater really, there was no talk of snow, and it was not even that cold this morning. Wouldnt you know it, I look out the window and
* *
* *
* * * <--- Snow :D
* *
*
 
FlightDelays.com traffic stats (note 2/13-14 storm and 2/25-26 storm):

Date Imps Uniques Clicks
02-13 86 47 6
02-14 112 52 5
02-15 92 30 15
02-16 30 16 5

02-17 31 9 5
02-18 5 1 1
02-19 5 4 0
02-20 5 1 0
02-21 14 3 0
02-22 10 5 1
02-23 34 5 1
02-24 67 18 1
02-25 120 41 7
02-26 79 26 5
 
Guess the rain effects things for FlightDelays.com, too. The name will be in the Live Auction at TRAFFIC - so someone may end up with this gem. If I am lucky enough not to sell, I have already made plans to develop it.

Date Imps Uniques Clicks
02-26 79 26 5
02-27 51 4 0
02-28 48 6 0
03-01 123 31 6
03-02 99 15 5 (as of 11:15am)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom