• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

So Google Decided to Delete my Adsense Account

Status
Not open for further replies.
From an adsense-dedicated forum, I've learned that adword advertisers have
a much better chance at reinstatement. Other than that, you can probably
sign-up for a new account using a different name, company name, relative's
name, etc.

Note I said "probably".
 
jojoyohan said:
You can appeal a ban to google by:

emailing [email protected] with the following info:

Thanks for that info, I sent them an email as I really have nothing to lose at this point.
 
davezan1 said:
From an adsense-dedicated forum, I've learned that adword advertisers have
a much better chance at reinstatement. Other than that, you can probably
sign-up for a new account using a different name, company name, relative's
name, etc.

Note I said "probably".
Someone I know used one of his relatives' account a few month then got a new account under his name when they cut him off.
 
i know many people who have had there accounts banned after they start earning in the $x,xxx mark for no reason they could see. i use adbrite on a few sites and it seems to earn ok. i think google are going to loose alot when yahoo release to the world. at the moment google can do what they want as they have no real competition
 
not only can you appeal; you should submit your Ip to them, your local ISP's, any anonymizers you could be using, and all of your subnet info. Since every click is tracked via IP, geolocation, they should see that the clicks were real.
 
You would think they would be very careful about
closing people's accounts, all their revenues come
from those ads, and they aren't the only ppc ad
server on the block anymore.
 
My understanding is that even if you open another account using a relative or whatever, all sites/URLs that served ads under your current (banned) account will be banned from the program no matter who is trying to serve ads on them.
 
BLazeD said:
My understanding is that even if you open another account using a relative or whatever, all sites/URLs that served ads under your current (banned) account will be banned from the program no matter who is trying to serve ads on them.

That is so true. I got banned from google today. They said my account is associated with a previously banned account. Oh well, yahoo rules!
 
For the 15th time, I can't go with YPN because you need to have an American place of residence and tax ID to sign up with them.
 
A little good, concluding news. I recieved my October check from Google a few days ago, meaning that while I did lose quite a bit of money from the ads I served for 2/3 of November, I did get the $x,xxx I was owed for the previous month.
 
stevey said:
i know many people who have had there accounts banned after they start earning in the $x,xxx mark for no reason they could see...

Sounds like Google and PayPal use the same playbook LOL!

Ron
 
"Sounds like Google and PayPal use the same playbook LOL!"

That's funny.
 
Dude that's not the wisest thing to say on a public forum...
 
You are probably right, would you mind deleting the quote from your last post?
 
GT Web said:
You are probably right, would you mind deleting the quote from your last post?

For sure bro, I had intentions of doing so. You never know what eyeballs are viewing this forum... just wanted to give u a heads up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom