Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

So what do you drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

exxe

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ALL OVER YouTube bud, the Jeep SRT8 is routinely slaughtering your beloved German Driving Machines:
Heh. I'm impressed a SRT8 is "slaughtering" all the other cars. And, of course, I truly believe the Ferrari etc. drivers are crying when they are "slaughtered" by a SUV.

What can I say, keep driving SUVs and watching Youtube :D

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Heh. I'm impressed a SRT8 is "slaughtering" all the other cars. And, of course, I truly believe the Ferrari etc. drivers are crying when they are "slaughtered" by a SUV.

What can I say, keep driving SUVs and watching Youtube :D

LOL...if you're being facetious, I can drive whatever I want...and, for now, this is THE best car/SUV! :D
And keep believing you're driving the "ultimate driving machine" :D

exxe

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LOL...if you're being facetious, I can drive whatever I want...and, for now, this is THE best car/SUV! :D
And keep believing you're driving the "ultimate driving machine" :D

I've never said/thought I'm driving the "ultimate driving machine". And I wouldn't have any problem if a SUV would be faster than me on a drag-race :)

However, it becomes boring. Good luck on "slaughtering" and making Ferrari drivers cry.

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've never said/thought I'm driving the "ultimate driving machine". And I wouldn't have any problem if a SUV would be faster than me on a drag-race :)

However, it becomes boring. Good luck on "slaughtering" and making Ferrari drivers cry.

What becomes boring? ...your repetition of "slaughering" in quotes? ;)
I think you're very confused or are deliberately trying to make me look bad perhaps because you drive a slower car...:lol:
And btw, who is making Ferrari drivers cry? :D

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Being an "ultimate driver" myself I have to say that while one car may be fast in a straight line than another odds are the american made car will also reach the scrap heap faster too:)

Live fast, die young! LOL

And no hating here I love my mustangs and going fast in a straight line, it's fun but for quality I drive my bimmers.

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Being an "ultimate driver" myself I have to say that while one car may be fast in a straight line than another odds are the american made car will also reach the scrap heap faster too:)

Live fast, die young! LOL

And no hating here I love my mustangs and going fast in a straight line, it's fun but for quality I drive my bimmers.

Hey, I get ya totally...used to drive an "ultimate driving machine" also...just find this "American muscle car thing" more fun...for now! ;)

enterpryzman

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is my first post here, just joined today so I may as well start with something simple. A Merlot Z-4 Sport, a Pewter 350 4-Matic, and a Kahki Jeep Liberty that I love to drive when playing in the mountains.

Enterpryzman

Ulysses

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm driving an Audi A6 metalic silver at the moment, my favorite car i used to drive was a BMW M5

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Meh. It was supposed to be the bat mobile but it looks like they have anti-hotlinking.

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Finally picked up the new ride today:

Updated picture*

2010 MB E220CDI Elegance.

Going to get some 19" wheels for it and I'm also thinking of getting a DTE Systems tuning box for it. Does anyone have any experience with tuning the BlueEfficiency diesel engines? I've been told that the DTE Systems boxes don't mess with the engine's data and that it doesn't hurt the engine in any way.

Last edited:

Mike Cruz

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
2007 Chevy 1500 Silverado Crew Cab

zip

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Finally picked up the new ride today:

Updated picture*

2010 MB E220CDI Elegance.

Going to get some 19" wheels for it and I'm also thinking of getting a DTE Systems tuning box for it. Does anyone have any experience with tuning the BlueEfficiency diesel engines? I've been told that the DTE Systems boxes don't mess with the engine's data and that it doesn't hurt the engine in any way.

My congratulations!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom