• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

So which is really the best? (PPC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOwner

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2005
Messages
127
Reaction score
0
Hello to all! :charming:

I would like to know,
which site is really the best to park with?
Sedo, DomainHop, Afternic, etc....
Of course I am talking on a PPC/revenue level here.
Which pays the best, but also- which is the most consistant/holds stats the best etc. as well.

or is it best to host your own domain and put up Google AdSense?

Please let me know,
Thanks!
 
I would be interested to hear this also as I do not use all of the PPC companies, so may be missing out.
 
Different domains, different traffic types etc convert better at different companies, Your own PPC pages, generally, will do better, as you can optimize them and move ads around!
 
MrDude said:
Different domains, different traffic types etc convert better at different companies, Your own PPC pages, generally, will do better, as you can optimize them and move ads around!
Yes, and it is a long run since your traffic will grow after indexed by the search engines. But for parking, you need to do your own research for your domains.
 
Fabulous.com
 
Ed30 said:
Fabulous.com

Do you recommend for all domains? do they pay well for foreign extensions as well?
 
The only foreign extension I have tried with them is .co.uk - and they do OK. I don't know about other foreign extensions.
Meaningless names just brought for their traffic would probably do better else where. Fabulous works best for generics.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom