• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

So

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasquatch

Telling it like it is
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2003
Messages
1,089
Reaction score
0
Ult is a Chinese-Canadian, eh?

Oh that little bugger ;)
 
sasquatch said:
Ult is a Chinese-Canadian, eh?

Oh that little bugger ;)


How old are You?
Or is something wrong with Your head?
Work harder, reinvest and You can be the next ULT, don`t write things that everyone already know and don´t care.
 
stuff said:
How old are You?
Or is something wrong with Your head?
Work harder, reinvest and You can be the next ULT, don`t write things that everyone already know and don´t care.

P..s off glum face!

Just because you knew he was from Vancouver it doesn't make you special or insigtful. Most didn't. I thought he was from California. And maybe some people care to know. What are you, a spokesman for all "people"? And why you always have to connect everything to your own gain? Every one of your answers on this forum is not about the question or the topic at hand, but about your personal advice to the person who posted the topic. This was a casual statement about Ult, not you, me or your thoughts of what I should do. I know you are used to be bossed around in that CCCP but ease up a bit smart ass.
 
sasquatch said:
P..s off glum face!

Just because you knew he was from Vancouver it doesn't make you special or insigtful. Most didn't. I thought he was from California. And maybe some people care to know. What are you, a spokesman for all "people"? And why you always have to connect everything to your own gain? Every one of your answers on this forum is not about the question or the topic at hand, but about your personal advice to the person who posted the topic. This was a casual statement about Ult, not you, me or your thoughts of what I should do. I know you are used to be bossed around in that CCCP but ease up a bit smart ass.

Yes I used to live in CCCP for maybe 10 years off my life, so I am used to idiots, there where many off them, If You study a little history You would see it.
But CCCP is gone for long time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom