• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Socialization.ca + 991.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

ca11

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2007
Messages
197
Reaction score
0
Socialization.ca . You know you want it. BIN 1K OBO. Post offers, let's start :)

991.ca - Again, who would not fall in love with 991.ca? BIN 800 OBO. Start offers and watch out, someone will come by for the BIN on both! :)

Please start offers at $100, I will set a time limit for 2 weeks until the offers still come in. Once offers dry up winner is whoever posted the highest offer given that no one else topped it for 72 hours.

Increments of $25 minimum.

Thanks.
 
Last edited:
I'll kick it off at 100$ for 991.ca.


LMK
 
Let's just cut through this crap, 200$ for 991.ca
 
theinvestor, its a tad bit old to bid in stupid increments. I will add a rule just for you. Happy kiddo?
 
I'll remember that ...next time i won't bid. Grow up and show respect to others.
 
Ok.... lets move on with sale...
 
Please do not PM me. It won't be private.

Socialization.ca + 991.ca
In Reply to your Post 1456330:


Listen Kid, you're the one who started a dickhead move back when you had no relation to the issue. So get your *** out I wont show you respect, I dont need your money, you dont make me any more richer.

Respect is earned, and you gave it up that day you became a nuisance. So I wish i can ignore your bids, but alas.

So dont tell me what to do, I dont respect childish men with money thinking they can help my auction.

Ease up EGO boy...

Never bid on my auctions.
__________________
Rejected by DomainSponsor? Contact me.
 
Please do not PM me. It won't be private.

Socialization.ca + 991.ca
In Reply to your Post 1456330:


Listen Kid, you're the one who started a dickhead move back when you had no relation to the issue. So get your *** out I wont show you respect, I dont need your money, you dont make me any more richer.

Respect is earned, and you gave it up that day you became a nuisance. So I wish i can ignore your bids, but alas.

So dont tell me what to do, I dont respect childish men with money thinking they can help my auction.

Ease up EGO boy...

Never bid on my auctions.
__________________
Rejected by DomainSponsor? Contact me.

:popcorn:
 
It's nice to know you're a wimp. Now care to stop ruining my every auction? How old is this guy? Rich kid? 14? Get out of here... proud of your insulting PMing... Good for you. Now move will ya

Anyone get a mod for a cleanup? this guy makes every listing a circus, tame him!!!
 
Argg,

I'm not going to comment on the 1$ increment bidding since Ali didn't specify this, but if you guys are fighting over PM, why post it? It makes you look bad. I'm just going to outbid you anyways, and if you piss him off, i'm sure he'll take a bid of 1$ less to someone that isn't on his bad side...

Damn
 
Ok 991 high bid to theinvestor, $201. Anyone want to snatch it off him please? :)

Sorry guys, ignore the childish messages by that clown, I hope a mod can restart this or clean up so we concentrate on these 2 names.


991.ca
socialization.ca

Taking offers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom