• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

some advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsh

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2005
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
A novice here. posetd earlier and Simon was kind enough to give me his take. Basically, I have an offer of 3200 dollars for thevitner.com - any comments on whether I should take it? To be honest, I was staken a bit by surprise by the interest, and I don't want to be a jerk about it. but since the interest, I've been advised locally that it may be worth more.
 
Yeah, take it.

Looks like a strong offer to me.
 
Sounds like a new reality tv show "the vintner".. kind've. Decent selling price.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom