• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Some domains thrown up by Enom spincheck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talkhost

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2005
Messages
561
Reaction score
0
I was playing around with the spincheck and found some names available..

I have hand regged a few this way previously that make money on namedrive. Just pure luck I suppose..

Ones still available

oscab.com (Could be cab company in Australia)

atoyz.com (Dunno what use it is but just caught my eye)

osban.com (no idea what this could be used for but the .net and .org is already regged. I'm sure it is just a surname)

yellowtoy.com (some interesting overture results for "yellow toy")

futuristgame.com (the .net and .org and .biz is already regged.)

This is only a handful of what i have found by simply searching for 2,3 and 4 random characters and selecting the 80 results...

It's worth spending an hour as I have got some names I would never dream of by doing this...

Please post if you decide to reg any of the above. Would be interesting to know what you do with them :)

---------------------
Looks like someone liked the name osban.com because it has now been regged :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom