• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Some of my .CA names...all priced

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydub

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2004
Messages
5,852
Reaction score
546
Sale/Offer Closed...Name(s) withdrawn...
 
yocanada .ca sold at listed price 199

I'm heading on a short trip at 6am to canmore,ab. I should be back in calgary within 24hrs. I could be late. i can do an email interac if its convenient for you, or paypal cash.

Kevin
 
PM with payment details sent...
 
Funds rec'd...YoCanada is SOLD...Thanks Kevin
 
Kevin...I have sent you another PM to see how we are moving this name to you...
 
Sale/Offer Closed...Name(s) withdrawn...
 
Thanks for the flawless service Jim. The transfer went smooth.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom