Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

some suggestions about domains for sale section

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurNIC.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
1. Mods, pls clean Domains for Sale section from dnbucks etc auctions. There are still some of them there. It gives a reputation of like a bunch of domain junky playing games for fun. There is a special section for that so please we care about this.

2. Domains for Sale section needs refurbishing. Actually it needs "format" changes.

My suggestion is that if you trying to sell 1 name the seller should put the name on head of thread like "aaa.com" and nothing else. Inside the thread he could give his opinions about the name and asking price or just make offer. The thread starter could also assign whether he wants the replies by PM or by thread reply.

Everything should be selective. Here is my frame for the format:

1. The seller checks one from alternatives (circle options) (1 domain, 2 domains, 3 domains or bulk) and he writes down the name(s), except bulk option

2. He goes step 2 and elaborates his domain (s) inside the thread. If he selected bulk option the thread head shows as "bulk sale" and he write downs the names inside.

3. He at last selects whether he wants PM reply or thread reply. If he selects PM reply the thread is automaticly closed for replies otherwise it stays open.

Another ethic issue is that (already discussed in another thread) if you have a question or comment and if the "thread reply" option is active write it down in a constructive manner. We all here for fun but business is first, so if someone comes and asks hurting questions then the thread goes dead. My another suggestion is that pls do not evaluate whether the asked price is right or not. If someone (especially guests or visitors) wants to buy a name and you (including me) say "that domain is only worth so or so, any potential buyer just refrains from the domain. Don't worry potential buyers do their dd, so let the players play their game.

I hope this helps dnforum to excel more.
:D

Sir

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom