• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Something you should think HARD about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q1. Where is the bank located and is it a real Swiss Bank?
A. The bank is a fully licensed Swiss bank (since 1995), supervised by the Swiss Federal Banking Commission. It is a Zurich-based Swiss Internet bank.

just from 1995, i smell a fish in here
 
Well, then what about purchasing an amount and simply keeping them in your home? Lol, I dont know, but that is what I am planing on doing...
 
You can't trade the dinar with any Western financial firm that I'm aware of. There's a reason behind that..

Ashaw, do you know anyone personally who has dealt with Al-Jazeera (:cheeky:), and got their money back?
 
dvestors said:
You can't trade the dinar with any Western financial firm that I'm aware of. There's a reason behind that..

Ashaw, do you know anyone personally who has dealt with Al-Jazeera (:cheeky:), and got their money back?

Isn't Al-Jazeera a television station?
 
joke?

al jazeera, al warka, al wacko, same diff.

Places you shouldn't wire money to.
 
As per legal advice Ive received, I am no longer offering advice, suggestions or comments about this topic. Do research and use your best judgement before investing.

Kind Regards,
Andrew Shaw
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom