• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale song-lyrics dot ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belzibut

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
662
Reaction score
5
Hi all here is one good traffic domain. Long story short, when I bought it in June 07, I added a song lyrics database and waited for traffic. I never had time to make it profitable.

Traffic daily for March, 1917 unique daily and 2607 unique daily in April.

It's on the first page on yahoo for:

- song lyrics
- free song lyrics

Yahoo is the main traffic provider.

Indexed pages in yahoo: 43,310 Pretty much the whole database.
Indexed pages in google: 2360 pages indexed

Please make an offer. This post is valid until the end of May. If you are looking for a traffic domain, here it is. I use this domain to bring traffic to my other sites, so can you.

Please no low ball offer, I'm sure everyone here knows the value of domain with traffic. Please post your offer here, if you want traffic screenshot please let me know.

The reason I'm selling is to get a domains in the next myid auction.

Thanks for watching.

David
 
Last edited:
BIN set to $1500 -- Now $1250. Please make your offer.

Thanks.
 
Last edited:
$250 offer please pm me the traffic stats for April/March and so far in May if you have them!

Cheers,

Jay
 
$250 offer please pm me the traffic stats for April/March and so far in May if you have them!

Cheers,

Jay

Hi Liberator, thank you for your offer. I've just sent you the traffic screenshots.

Please make a higher offer. This domain is on the first page of yahoo.com for song lyrics and free song lyrics, that's huge.

Thank,

David
 
offer expired
 
Last edited:
Thank you for your offer Liberator but I got an offer via PM for $500 this morning. I'll reduce BIN to $1250.

Thanks,

David
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom