• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Sony Erricson is launching M-Buzz.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

BostonDomainer

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2006
Messages
2,292
Reaction score
65
Just saw on reuters that Sony is launching M-Buzz.com to combat against ipod. The site will be M-Buzz.com for you typo lovers out there ;-). There's alot of very good ones. The M-Buzz will be like iTunes but for their new lines of phones. or something like that.

Link:

http://today.reuters.com/news/newssearchresults.aspx?srch=m-buzz&searchtype=a

...

From doing some whois history research, looks like someone at name cheap aquired MBuzz.com today from the previous owner.
 
the name is crap. I thought Sony can do better than that.
 
They definitely could have done better... nontheless, since this post... most of the good typos are now gone... I personally took 1
 
I just wrote nonsense so forget this post exists...:)
 
now if it was nokia or motorola it would be a different story !
 
Visually one letter+hyphen works very well together.
 
that's only your opinion.
I own a P910 since mid 2005 and I (still) love it!!!
I bought a M600 about a month ago and its horrible - slow like Windows on pentium 386
 
I got 3 typos. Was actually planning on buying the K800 in the next few days, why do you people say Sony is crap? As opposed to Nokia and their bloated products? Sure their phones are great (Nokia), but there's too much stuff on them to use. My current 6600 takes around 45 seconds to boot up, and then if you press the menu as soon as the screen appears it takes a further 15 seconds to load all the icons.
 
I upped my typos to 2... there was one remaining latter yesterday evening that i could not help snatch up
 
Anybody getting any traffic to their typos yet?
 
I doubt anyone will be receiving any traffic yet except from other domainers searching for typos... though one of mine was up to 13 after the day was over yesterday. It seems the launch of the site is Oct 2nd, so we shall see who lucked out on a winning typo.
 
Now I know why I received increase of traffic maybe because of my www.onlineBuzz.com domain ... whew!

Not for sale though, well maybe.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom