Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

SOPA, PIPA & ACTA - Internet User Licence. Save the freedom for Internet users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregcyber

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a idea that may be better then all the following laws. I'm not sure if big business and or the Government wants to take the Internet away from the people.

To me the laws I seen in the last few months that have passed and still under debate have me thinking that only the Elites and Big Business will use the Internet.
Almost anyone can lose their domain names and or get fined for post almost anything. I have no idea who will take over the domain names or what would happen to all the domains that were confiscated.

I almost think that some kind of Internet Drivers licence would be better then all these laws that seem so unfair to honest users.
If some how a Processor with a ID tag or a IP Address can be owned or rented by a person. This Idea is base on the Driver Licence one would need to drive a automobile. Why not incorporate a Internet Suffers License and or a Internet Big Business Licence. This would be monitored by some kind of Cyber Police and where one can call the police on a scammer if something is wrong.

If you had to buy a licence to use a IP Address for each item owned or IP Address then in records of what you post can be recorded. If you or someone break the laws, you can be fined or lose your use on the Internet for a few days or years.

If other Countries do not compile, they do not have access to out side of their country.

Look at the way ACTA is going down in all major countries.

I only suggest this to help the average Internet users and small businesses.

To use a .xxx site is to pay the fee to access this Toll Road. Of course if your under 18 you can not even shop online or if under the age of 13 you can not even see face book or watch PG movies.

I know it seems like they can control everything, but remedies need to be put together like published network news and courts.

Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators